Wednesday, April 10, 2013

my poem


Inspired by the poetry of Frederick Turner on the Galapagos islands, after a couple of drinks at the Bacchus that night, I wrote this poem.


My lover

When I wake up in the morning,
 All I want to see is your face.
And when I go to sleep at night, 
all I desire is your flesh.
Oh my dear lover, you control my whole being.
Oh my sweet lover, you are all I wish.

I miss your big smile,
I miss your pear teeth,
I miss your beautiful blue eyes,
I miss when you look at me..

If I have to comparer,
 between you and the rest, 
All I have to say, is
 that you are my best.

What a crazy world this is,
We met in the island of love, 
the Encantadas they say,
I still remember that night,
 as it was today.

We met in a bar, 
there is not romance there,
 after the bar closed, and everybody went home,
you and I, we went for a walk instead.

That glowing night, in that little bench,
 in the middle of Puerto Ayora,
You kiss me at first.

Your lips were soft, 
and your tongue felt great,
Oh my Canadian lover,
 I should it known them.

After that kiss, 
you took my breath away.
You came to visit me, in the continent, 
After an amazing week you went away,
To the lands in north, where I will see you next.

Thanks dear Lord for Internet,
Cuz when I don’t have you with me, 
I still can see you face.
Facebook video have become our best friend.
And went facebook does not work,
We have skype instead.
And when everything else fails,
We still have our cells.

Only three week left,
To see you again,
In the Bahamas island,
I will kiss you next!!


No comments:

Post a Comment